Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wow good to hear from Louie today

Louie B is my model railroading mentor. I met him in 1997 at The Lehigh and Keystone Valley Model Railroad Museum.  He has skills and I soaked them up while a member of the club. I talked with Lou yesterday and the club is waiting for their article in a future Model Railroader magazine. They open the club every holiday season. If you live in the PA, NY and NJ area, you need to load the family Truckster and visit. I will be highlighting over the next few weeks in the HOW TO and SCENERY pages, some of the great ideas from Louis B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Fugate's Siskiyou Lines 2007

Bruce Petty's Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley

Mark Lestico's N UP Cascade Division 2010

Charlie Comstock's Bear Creek and South Jackson 2010

Mike Danneman's D&RGW N 5x7 layout

David Barrows Cat Mountain and Santa Fe 1999

Fremo group in Europe Southern Pacific